Mini Shop bot bug

From time to time I get error while bot is scanning NPC with MiniShopBot, not happening always but at least 4-5 times a day resulting in recursion error and skipping the current script it is happening in.
Console shows this:

Error in Travincal (default.dbj #79) too much recursion 

Error Log looks like this:

Packet.buyItem@misc.js:2303, @default.dbj:81, @default.dbj:81, @default.dbj:81, @default.dbj:81, @default.dbj:81, @default.dbj:81, @default.dbj:81, @default.dbj:81, @default.dbj:81, @default.dbj:81, @default.dbj:81, @default.dbj:81, @default.dbj:81, @default.dbj:81, @default.dbj:81, @default.dbj:81, @default.dbj:81, @default.dbj:81, @default.dbj:81, @default.dbj:81, @default.dbj:81, @default.dbj:81, @default.dbj:81, ........keeps going on and on, hence recursion :sweat_smile:

The Line it’s calling from in default.dbj is this:

this.itemEvent = function (gid, mode, code, global) {
		if (gid > 0 && mode === 0) {
			Pickit.gidList.push(gid);
		}
	};

Could it be a internal error or could one of my pickit lines cause this?

Are you using the latest scripts?

@theBGuy added a lot of changes in the latest time, and some errors may happen.
if you are using latest updates, you could submit this to https://github.com/blizzhackers/kolbot/issues

Not updated since January when I got back, still suspect it happens from my pickit if no one else seems to get that bug.

Been messing with this today, just opening up the npc menu while listening for itemAction events spams the eventHandler, then everytime you buy/sell an item it hits it again so as it is right now i dont think you should run fast pick with MiniShopBot enabled

1 Like

Damn fast pick :laughing:
Makes sense, thx for getting this. Explains why only leader got this bug!