Can I get kolbot to literally follow me around

I want to tomb and cow, and possibly Trist, however, line 154 scripts.follower doesn’t seem to work. It says the follower will follow you like a merc, but can’t seem to figure out how to actually do that.

I suggest you to read Follower.JS

There are some commands like “1”.
You make a tp and type 1 in chate then the follower bots will join the tp and start following you like a merc and fight. With 2 you send them back through the portal to town and 3 makes them do the town chores.

the default Follower.js is ok with using the local chat active in mode 2.

otherwise, I customized that script - https://github.com/blizzhackers/documentation/blob/master/kolbot/MiscellaneousOptions.md/#silenced-follower, but idk if Follower.js it’s the best script for doing cows, because sometimes ones of the followers happened to kill the king. It can be customized like MFHelper.js - but in this case the Follower don’t follow the leader, but will do the cows independently, but he will skip the cow king.

Yes, tried that, the commands didn’t work.

So to be clear, there’s nothing that will actually follow the leader around like a merc would? Because that would be ideal. I kill everything with hurricane (level30) before it can hit the follower, and would just never go towards king.

I am using 2 separate computers while trying this, does it only work if I have kolbot on the same computer?

the local chat is running ok only for the same computer. the messages are sent to different windows using the operating system.
otherwise the server chat should be used, and you should hope that your key won’t be muted being caught by the server spam filter.

… and the Follower.js is ok to complete any other area.

1 Like