Helper bots are BROKEN: Rushee, Follower, and Mfhelper Wont Take Portal

As the topic says, the Rushee, Follower and Mfhelper bots are broken, they will follow the leader to the act they are in, but they will not take the portal.

I have done extensive searching forum posts about this issue and see many other people have had this same issue, but I see no resolution, the people who claimed to have fixed it always say it was because they were not spelling or capitalizing the name of the Config.Leader incorrectly, but I KNOW that is not my issue here because I know the bot is finding the leader if I put it in (It prints out “Leader Found.”), and it doesn’t when I leave it out or put a wrong name in.

I tried re-downloading the entire latest kolbot code hoping an update fixed this at some point, but no, the same issue still persists.

Not all the support bot scripts appear to be broken like this, baal assistant and the chaos leech bots work fine and they take the portal in them. This appears to be an issue with only the Rushee, Follower and Mfhelper bots. This is incredibly frustrating to me, I have spent an enormous amount of time trying to fix this and attempted to follow the sketchy sounding solutons some of the posts about this said to try.

Can someone PLEASE assist in this topic that knows how to analyze the code properly and how to fix this? I’m sure it’s just one or two lines somewhere or adding one little section, I KNOW it has to be an incredibly simple fix somewhere…

Again, I KNOW this is NOT an issue of me simply configuring some invite, leader or leeching variables incorrectly, and I can post my code here to prove it if someone wants me to. There is something wrong with these 3 bot scripts, and its probably all the same issue.

1 Like

How is this not a HUGE issue 99% of people using this should have noticed and be complaining about??? Come on, surely there are tons of you out there who know about this and fixed it for yourselves or something

It seems to a chat issue. Enable localchat on both your leader and follower and try to run follower or mfhelper.